Corporate Policies, Terms & Conditions
Currency / Credit Cards
- For all transactions, we currently accept U.S. Dollars only.
- For your convenience, we accept the following credit cards/payment methods.
Information Gathered from Visitors
- Similar to most other websites, log files are stored on the server, saving details like IP address, browser type, referring page, and time of visit.
- Where registration is required, the visitor's email, username, and encrypted password are stored on the server. If you have linked your profile to your utility or other municipal accounts, the account numbers are also saved to the server.
How the Information is Used
- The information may be used to enhance the visitor's experience when using the site and to display personalized content.
- This information, including email addresses, will not be sold, rented, or leased to third parties.
- Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser. They allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website or to enhance the experience when visiting the site.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings, but this may prevent you from accessing certain features of the website.
Delivery / Refund Information
There are no refunds given on services already rendered. For more specifics, see your contract for services. If you have any questions, you can find contact information on the Municipal Utilities contact page.